Welcome to my website.
- I have been in private practice in Louisville, Kentucky, for over 17 years, and have over 25 years of clinical experience.
- I integrate several innovative approaches to work in highly effective ways with many different problems. (See Clinical Specialties and Psychotherapy)
- Disturbing life events and chronic patterns can become ingrained and “stuck”. I help adult and child clients target and resolve conflicts that have become barriers to a contented life.
- With families, I help parents create a calm, nurturing family environment consistent with their values that best supports the needs of their children.
- I also specialize in adjustment complications of divorce, and am dedicated to advancing a healthier, collaborative divorce and post-divorce paradigm.
Please contact me at (502) 523-8871 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office address: 6009-C Brownsboro Park Blvd., Louisville, KY 40207, conveniently near the intersection of I-264 and Brownsboro Road behind Panera and Fresh Market.
I do not participate on any insurance panels. Clients who would like to access their insurance pay full fee, and then are given forms for reimbursement at out-of-network rates (may carry a higher deductible and typically cover some percentage of the fee.)
It's important for you to know that when you pay for my services, I can assure you complete confidentiality and privacy. If you choose to find a therapist on your insurance plan and use your co-pay, then your insurance company has a right to view your records at any time.
For more information about specific fees, please see Forms.Rate Schedule on bottom of "Contact Me" page of this website.